Pilot Master Pilot Master

i liked it

good quality graphics and decent movement. well done sir

Whack A EMO Whack A EMO

Its ok

I like the fact its not crap and its nice you know how make the variables in actionscript correspond with the objects with clicked upon. So I liked the interactivity.

Bleach: Hentai Christmas Bleach: Hentai Christmas

Good Fap

great drawings and nice butt sex all one could need in an interactive hentai wouldnt you say so my good ngers.

Pico vs. Uberkids Pico vs. Uberkids

Probably the best probability game out there!

addicting and your not sure whats to happen. This would be a great mini game in some videogames. Great stuff and i am glad your putting it on the portal. Thanks for a good game

<3 azrag

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Pico should be an anime charactor lol

pretty good dating sim im glad you did this and it inspires you to draw a pico manga =D. Great game flawless although yeah alittle short but you said you would update it so its ok thanks ;)

Resident Pico Resident Pico

Challenging and fukcing fun!

Nice addon for pico day tom and mindchamber. Really excellent graphics and gameplay was just to fun to quit. j00 get a fiven!!!!!!!!!!111

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

The original goodness

This was the reason NG was the best. And I loved the choices ROFL. Its nice for pico day =D

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

Sweet nes quiz

going 8-bit on us eh... well im glad. Great interface and awesome user interactivity flawless =D

Family Guy Soundboard2006 Family Guy Soundboard2006

all my tens r belong to this.

Good job on the soundboard. The audio was a bit low in frequency range. But that was the only flaw great interaction nice stop all sounds really nice use of as.

sinrin responds:

TANK j00

Micro Racers Micro Racers

all my 10s r belong to this!!!11

1337 game i enjoyed it. Good use of actionscript and very playable. the graphics were not the greatest but hell its gameplay > graphics for me anyway good job produce more flash games and give out the source code as well that would be awesome.