Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

ugh

this really was awful

The Moonwalker The Moonwalker

not bad

overall i liked the animation

Riott responds:

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, even though it's so short, lol.

Flashy Junk Flashy Junk

Tanks for teh lols XD

I had a good time watching this one and loved the style of animation along with the funny sound bytes from my favorite movies and shows ive watched. Awesome stuff keep it up!

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Nappy Headed Hoes!!!!!

lol this was a classic and next time I touch my friends penis im gonna yell "No Homo" and maybe I can get away with it. Keep up your sick hilarious shit man cause it fuels my erection like nothing else XD.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Not Bad

I lold my cock off on this one... literally............. anyways that was pretty good although im not a big fan of john and richie I must say they did an excellent job with this. I still think you guys are kinda fruity and have sex with each other and I dont mean that in a bad way. Its alright to be gay im a bisexual myself so if you guys wanna have a gay flash party i hope you invite me XD

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

You kinda Forgot my Birthday

LOL im also a sucker for back to the future references which is why I ten this shit :)

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

lol

dont get a boner in the shower because then it means your available. I fuckin lold at the whole thing it was great I love your humor because its alot like mine. Keep up the funny shit captain XD.

You are pirate! You are pirate!

We amz a pirat

lol good movie I thought it was hilarious and I loved how you used the you are a pirate song for Lazy Town. Keep up the funny little animation man XD

Over Nine Thousand Licks Over Nine Thousand Licks

Its > 9000

Vegeta what does the scouter say about his power level? ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111